Sunday, July 31, 2011

Prayers for surgery

Sadie's G-tube surgery is tomorrow morning at 9:30. I am so excited that this is our last day with the NG tube. Yet, at the same time, it's a little scary that they'll be cutting my baby. I know it's a standard procedure and this doctor has done, like a million of these surgeries...but there are always risks.

So, please pray for Sadie that she would be safe and that the surgeon and his team would be guided by wisdom and have clear minds while operating on my child. Please also pray for Brian and I that we would be able to deal with Sadie once she comes out of the anesthesia. Sadie also doesn't deal well with pain, so I'm a little concerned with how the next week will go. And to add to that, school starts for me on Wednesday. Just pray pray pray.

Here's a cute picture of Sadie's belly...after tomorrow it'll never look like this again. (but doesn't it look so fat and healthy?)


Belly Shot #1 on 365 Project

No comments:

Post a Comment