Monday, July 4, 2011

Our Oregon vacation post #2

<When I was younger we went to church every Wednesday night. And it was like a regular service, there was worship and a message just like on Sundays. And the crowd was almost as big as Sundays too! Well, I guess things are different now. There are so few people that go to church Wednesday nights that they hold the service in the lobby. Granted, it's a spacious lobby, but there were probably less than 100 people there. It was much more intimate, and the perfect place for my mother to show Sadie off.

I am so pleased that Sadie has been on her best behavior since we've arrived in Eugene. Tonight, she sat through dinner at a Greek restaurant, then a perfectly silent car ride, and finally church with Grammy. I don't think I held her once except to get her in and out of the car. She was a perfect angel.

And Grammy loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment