Sunday, September 2, 2012

Sunday Social

So, I know my readers might not care that much about my answers to these questions, but I'm gonna link up with this blog anyway, in hopes that maybe somebody new will find me!!  So, enjoy.

It's funny because for most of the country, summer is coming to end, people are getting ready to start school next week (because their school doesn't start until after Labor Day), and the weather is starting to cool off.  Not here.  We've been in school for 4 weeks and the temperatures will be over 100 degrees for probably another month at least.  But whatever... football is starting so that feels like fall to me, and I'll pretend like my summer is coming to an end even though my summer ended a long time ago and the weather is NOT cooling off yet.

1. What was your favorite trip/vacation/activity this summer?
We only had one vacation/trip this summer.  I think my favorite activity though was going to the pool on Tuesday mornings with Sadie for therapy.  It felt good to be outside and in the water.

2. What was your favorite outfit look of the summer/clothing item?my swimsuit...too bad I didn't get to wear it that often!  Being pregnant in the summer sucks (I think I've mentioned that before!)

3. What is one thing you wish you had gotten to do this summer?
When we were in Texas, I had heard about this special needs theme park called Morgan's Wonderland.  I really wanted to take Sadie, but it was all outdoors and it was just TOO HOT while we were there.  I was sad that we didn't get to go, but it would not have been very fun with the weather like that, so I understood.

4. What was your favorite song of the summer?Actually, this one...

http://www.youtube.com/v/tQVNX4L2aRo?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0"> name="allowFullScreen" value="true"> http://www.youtube.com/v/tQVNX4L2aRo?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="480" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true">

5. What was your favorite movie/tv show of the summer?This summer I watched all the episodes available on Netflix of Burn Notice.  I know, it's not a new show and it's a little cheesy (Brian can't stand it), but it's super entertaining to see what crazy way he uses his super-spy knowledge to save people and get himself out of insane situations!  It's like McGyver in a lot of ways!



Sunday Social

No comments:

Post a Comment