1. Even though my neighbor is beautiful and skinny and has a perfectly clean house, I still find some comfort in the fact that she knows what I'm talking about when I tell her that the zit on my face feels like there's a rock growing under my skin.
2. Those diapers are STILL in the dryer...it's now Sunday. It's almost time to wash diapers again!
3. I still cry everytime I hear "I Can Only Imagine" by Mercy Me. Ever since that one day when I heard it, it gets me everytime. Luckily, I only listen to KLOVE when I'm in the car, and usually only when I'm by myself or just have Sadie with me (Brian doesn't like to listen to it), so it's not that embarrassing.
4. We bought another bouncy chair. There will be a whole blog post (with pictures) coming soon. But for now...the bouncy chair broke, we took it as a sign that it was time to "grow up." Then we realized we're not quite ready for that step yet, so we bought another one. We're addicted to convenience...and I'm strangely excited about it.
5. I laugh at Sadie when she gets scared. I know, this is like horrible mother material, but sometimes Sadie has this motion sensitivity to where when we lift her up high, coming down is REALLY scary. Sometimes I do this just to laugh at her. Then she cries and I feel bad, but then she does the cry where the bottom lip sticks out and I laugh again. I know, I'm mean.
So, to make up for it, here's this week's banana picture. I stole Brian's post for the day.