Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Thanksgiving Day 14

Can you believe we're almost half way through November already???

And Ezra is one month old already???

Today I'm thankful for technology.  I love that I can write this blog and connect with people I don't even know all over the world!  But mostly, I can connect with the people I do know...especially grandparents.

Sadie and Ezra's Grammys both live out of the state.  And Grandpa and Nana live here, but they're still an hour away, so we don't see them all that much.  So, we use facebook, and skype, and I post things here on the blog.

Like this...



Technology is so amazing and has allowed long distance relationships to really mean so much more than they used to!!  When I was in High School and met other people at camp I actually had to WRITE LETTERS and PUT THEM IN THE MAIL!!!  Now it's so easy to keep in touch with the internet and cell phones that have free long distance.  What an amazing society we live in!

No comments:

Post a Comment