Thursday, June 7, 2012

Bump Watch - 22 weeks!

Things are going really well in this pregnancy and, actually, we're starting to get a little worried about having a normal kid who will be mobile!!  AHHHH!!  I'm totally nervous about what that's going to be like...but also super excited!

Besides the heat outside, I'm feeling good, staying hydrated, and getting enough sleep.  I'm excited for October, not only because we're having a baby, but also because the weather will be cooling off.

We are going on vacation to Texas this summer...which, I know, doesn't really get us out of the heat, but at least we'll be out of the house!!  Plus I found a special needs friendly fun park in San Antonio!  I'm really excited to go there and I hope Sadie really enjoys it!  I will be sure to take lots of pictures and let you know how it goes!


How far along?  22 weeks

Weight Gain?  I can't believe how many calories I'm eating everyday.  I enjoy eating whatever I want, but I'm not used to this kind of reckless abandon!  I keep saying I have the rest of my life to get rid of it... I hope that isn't too hard!

What's up with my Body?  I'm big.  That's all there is to it

...and I'm only getting bigger.

But I feel good, for the most part.  And I'm enjoying eating...food and I have a good relationship, so why change that?

Sleeping: Still sleeping well...as long as Sadie does too.  We have had a couple of nights where Sadie ends up in our bed, I enjoy cuddling with her...even though it doesn't help me sleep!

Movement? This kid is all over the place!  It's getting kind of fun to feel it, because it's changing from feeling like gas bubbles to finally feeling more like baby kicks!

Gender? It's a boy!  You can read about our ultrasound appointment and see pictures if you go to this post here.

Emotions: Still pretty unpredictable.  Today I had to call the Diamondbacks customer service about making sure the tickets we're buying were wheelchair accessible.  I almost lost it on the phone with the guy!!  It took everything in me to hold it together.

What I'm looking forward to: Vacation!!  We're going to Texas to stay at a resort with my in-laws in a couple weeks.  I know, it's not much of a break from the heat...but it's still away.  And it's a place I've never been to!

Best moment of the week:  Cuddling with my family in bed Saturday morning.

How baby's growing: According to Baby Center, my baby weighs about a pound and is starting to form tooth buds.  His eyes are also forming, but his irises don't have any color yet!


No comments:

Post a Comment