Sunday, June 3, 2012

MIx and Match Monday...on Sunday

Each Monday, my store front inventory will be updated with pre-made button beauties.  This is an opportunity to purchase button beauties that have already been made and can be mailed to you right away.  This is also an opportunity for you to mix and match as many or as few button beauties as you'd like.  They are $2.25 each, with no additional shipping cost.

You can find the available button beauties this week by following this link.

http://hyenacart.com/stores/buttonbeauties/

You can still buy custom made button beauties by clicking on this link. You can also find more information at this link about button beauties.

I'd also like to extend an invitation to those who have bought and/or used button beauties already.  I'd love for you to send me pictures of your happy tubie children wearing their button beauties so that I can add them to my photo gallery.  I am also interested in hearing how button beauties have helped keep your child's tubie healthy, clean, or just beautiful!

You can send pictures and/or stories to beck-family-blessings@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment