Wednesday, May 30, 2012

How do I buy Mrs. Beck's Button Beauties?

(For the next few days, my posts are going to be about Mrs. Beck's Button Beauties.  This information may or may not apply to you, but I am trying to streamline my business, so if you've purchased from me in the past, you'll be happy to know, I'm making it a little easier!  If you don't know anything about button beauties, feel free to stick around and ask questions as you continue to read!!)


***If you don't know what Mrs. Beck's Button Beauties are, please visit this link to find out more about them.


You may be wondering after yesterday's post how you can purchase Mrs. Beck's Button Beauties.  Mrs. Beck's Button Beauties can be yours in 3 easy steps; 1. choose your designs, 2. place your order through paypal, 3. make your payment and submit your order!


The first thing you'll want to do is set up an account with paypal if you don't already have one.  It's easy and free, and you can do that here www.paypal.com.  You'll have to give them a little bit of your personal information, but don't worry, paypal is secure and safe.  I've been using it for almost 10 years and I've never had a problem.  The advantage of having a paypal account is that many online sellers use it, and it's a fast easy way to purchase online.


Okay, on to the button beauties...


Step 1.  Choose your designs.  There are two ways you can order, you can choose to buy a pack of 7 and pick all 7 designs yourself ($16), or you can buy a pack of 7 and have me choose for you by first indicating if you'd like boy, girl, or neutral designs ($15).  Shipping is included in both of these prices as long as I'm sending domestically (in the US).  If you are international, I'd be happy to send to you, but please contact me first regarding shipping costs!


Please see the designs below that I currently have available (these will be updated monthly as I have a LOT of different fabrics that I'd like to keep in the rotation)  When ordering, please be specific and name design exactly as to avoid confusion.


tropical fish

sparkly hearts

cupcakes

bumble bees

pink ladybugs

yellow hearts

purple leopard print

black and white dragonflies

Dora 
blue rainbow stars

Hello Kitty (limited quantity available)

flip flops

sparkly butterflies (I love this one!!)

Sock Monkeys (limited quantity available)

blue daisies

pink frogs

pink stars

pink pigs 
M&Ms

silly dinosaurs

Elmo and Dorothy

yellow stars

blue stars

clown cars (these are my favorite)

blue dots

beets!

recycle

flat cats

jungle safari

paw prints

red stars

sesame street


2. Place your order through paypal.  Below are your two options for ordering, please click on the appropriate button indicating how you'd like to purchase Mrs. Beck's Button Beauties and you will be directed to your paypal account.  If you are choosing your own designs, please indicate in the text field specifically which designs you'd like.  If you are choosing the grab bag, please indicate via the drop down menu if you'd like boy, girl, or neutral designs. (please note that button beauties that come in the grab bag may also include designs not shown here)  If you'd like to order more than one, please just come back and click again on the button you choose before completing your order.


Choose your own designs 7-pack - $16.00









please specify designs





Grab Bag 7-pack - $15.00








please specify




3. Make your payment and submit your order!  Below is an example of the screen you'll see after you've clicked on whichever 7-pack you'd like to purchase.  At this point, you can choose to continue shopping and add more button beauties to your cart, or you can check out.  You'll want to choose to check out with paypal (because, as it says, it's the safer, easier way to pay).  This will take you to a screen to complete your order and magically it will then appear in my email and I'll get to work on filling your order!!


And there you have it!  You've successfully ordered your very own Button Beauties made specially for you by Mrs. Beck!!

There are a couple of things I want to mention, however, before I'm done...

When ordering this way, I do not make your button beauties until I receive the order.  Therefore, it may take up to 2 weeks to get them...depending on how busy my life is at that moment, or how many other orders I have also received that day.  I do, however, complete and send out orders as I receive them.

If you don't like to wait, I am working on having pre-made button beauties available and restocked every week.  These will be offered on Mondays (mix and match Monday!) each week and mailed out the day after I receive the order.  There will be limited designs and quantities available, so make sure to keep an eye on that!

I also offer occasional sales.  I usually post these on various special needs and tube feeding pages on Facebook, but they will also be posted on the blog, so check back often to take advantage of those!  They'll always be worth your while...even if you don't need anymore right away, a sale is a good opportunity to stock up (they do wear out eventually)!

No comments:

Post a Comment